Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application Of Facing Lathe Machine:||Machining Flange, Tyre Mold, Propeller, Bearing,||Machining Process Of Lathe Machine:||End Facing, Surface, Tapper, Ex-circle, Threading, Inner Hole Etc|
|Accessories:||Metal Cover For Lathe Machine, Chuck, Anchor Bolt, Sizing Blocks,Spanner,Wrench,etc||Machine Tool:||4 Positions Automatic Electrical Rotation Cutting Tool|
|Chip Removal System:||Chain Type Automatic Chip Removal System||Voltage:||Customer's Requirement,220V/380V,400V,440V|
|Max.Diameter Over Facing Lathe:||800 Mm 1000 Mm 1250 Mm 1600 Mm 2500 Mm||Max.Length Of Work-piece:||500-1000 Mm|
conventional engine lathe,
high precision cnc lathe
More than 50 years' experience in machinery industry since 1960s.
Manual or Conventional Control,FANUC ,SIMENS or Chinese Brand system , all are available
Base adopts triangular guide design
Reasonable structure with Handwheel to be convenient for centering the work-piece, flange, tyre mold, pipes, other disc piece.
High performance with low cost
We have our own foundry which can control the quality strictly.
All castings are do surface heat treatment such as QUENCHING AND TEMPERING to guarantee the high rigidity and stability of lathe machine.
Maximize Customer's Profitability under the minimum invest cost compared with other competitors.
We are specialized in designing and manufacturing customized lathes for over 50 years , if you have special request and demands, please feel free to contact us.
Application & Features:
1. The base guide of Facing in lathe, Engine Lathe, Flange lathe adopts rectangular structure, which ensures a large span and high rigidity. It is very suitable for low speed and high load cuttings.
2.This machine has a high carrying capacity, high rigidity, optimal appearance design and easy operation.
3.This is a professional Flange lathe machine used for turning drilling flange, neutral parts ,propeller with large diameter, such as tire mold, large flange tube plate, turbine parts, end enclosure, etc. It is also extensively applicable for manufacturing the parts of chemical industry, heavy machinery, mining and railways equipments and aviation industry.
2. Standard Technical Parametes of Facing In Lathe, Flange Lathe, Horizontal Lathe
|Specifications of Facing in Lathe|
|Swing Diameter over Machine Bed||mm||φ1250mm||φ1600mm||φ2000mm||φ2500mm||φ3000|
|Chuck-jaw seat length||mm||Embedded||Embedded||500mm||500mm||500mm|
|Spindle Speed||r/min||10-200 r/min||4-160 r/min||4-160 r/min||3-106 r/min||3-106 r/min|
|X Axis Stroke||mm||625mm||800mm`||1000mm||1250mm||1500mm|
|Z Axis Stroke||mm||500mm||750mm||1000mm||1000mm||1000mm|
|X Axis Rapid Feed Speed||mm/min||2500mm/min||2500mm/min||2500mm/min||2000mm/min||2000mm/min|
|Z Axis Rapid Feed Speed||mm/min||2000mm/min||2000mm/min||2000mm/min||2000mm/min||2000mm/min|
|Cutting Tool Carriage Size||240*240||280*280||300*300||300*300||300*300|
|Cutting Tool Shank Size||mm||32*32mm||40*40mm||40*40mm||40*40mm||40*40mm|
|Feed Control||Servo Motor||Servo Motor||Servo Motor||Servo Motor||Servo Motor|
|Main Motor Power||KW||15KW||18.5KW||18.5KW||22KW||37KW|
|Feed Motor of Z Axis||KW||2.3KW||2.3KW||2.3KW||2.3KW||2.3KW|
|Feed Motor of X Axis||KW||2.3KW||5.5KW||5.5KW||5.5KW||5.5KW|
|Lubrication Motor Power||KW||0.37KW||0.37KW||0.37KW||0.55KW||0.55KW|
3. After-sale Service
1. We provide professional technical training for users' operators and maintenance staff to enable them to properly use and operate the Facing In lathe and carry out normal maintenance.
2. Warranty period: One year after acceptance of the lathe.
3. In case of any quality problem found during operation, the factory will dispatch personnel to the user's location within 48 hours (domestic users) & within 3 days (Foreign Customer) and the technical staff won't leave before resolving the malfuntion.
4. The company will freely provide different electrical and mechanical parts for the purchased lathe timely within warranty period.
5. The company will provide lifetime guarantee for the consulting services in terms of application, maintenance, repair, renovation, etc of equipments.
For more details, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!
Contact Person: Anna Sun