Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max.swing Diameter Over Machine Bed:||3000 Mm||Max.work-piece Length:||5000 Mm|
|Max.load Capacity:||50T||After-sale Service Of Horizontal Lathe Machine:||All Life Service|
4 Guide Rails Horizontal Lathe Machine,
Horizontal Lathe Machine For Turning Shaft,
Conventional Heavy Duty Lathe Machine
1. This series horizontal lathe machine can utilize high-speed steel and carbide cutting tools to finish rough or finish turning process for not only the non-ferrous metals like various structure steels, Titanium Drum/cylinder,casting steels and irons, Rolls ,but also the external/internal cylindrical / conical/ spherical surfaces, thread of non-metal materials and all kinds of the surface of curve rotary body. What’s more, it can also realize the constant speed cutting line.
2. This machine adopts FOUR guide rails with high rigidity and stability. We adopts pasting plastic structure between sliding plate and machine bed guide. Besides, this guide rail is equipped with elescopic steel metal cover to prevent machining chips into the guide rail.
3. The Main Transmission is driven by the DC variable frequency motor with mechanical 3 speeds to realize stepless speed range of spindle.
4. The spindle adopts high precision double rows cylindrical roller bearings with adjustable radial clearance. Through optimized design, the larger spindle diameter and the best support span improve the rotation accuracy of spinlde and dynamtic and static strength.
5. The horizontal structure of cutting tool carriage adopts ball screw, and the longitudinal adopts double teeth rod clearance structure to improve the transmission accuracy.
6. The tailstock is a kind of overall box structure. The core shaft of sleeve adopts high precision double rows cylindrical roller bearings with adjustable radial clearance, so that the tailstock has high stiffness. The movement of tailstock and sleeve are electrical control with automatic clamping and release.
A. Main Components
Internationally forerunner computation technologies and optimized finite element analysis methods are adopted and the selected materials are suitable for the design so that the machine can carry loads as heavy as possible.
All castings are made of high-strength meehanite HT250. Therefore, the lathe has proved high rigidity, stability and precision maintenance, which is particularly suitable for heavy cutting. All large castings stand the test of annealing and vibration aging and internal stress is eliminated, so the overall precision is greatly enhanced and processed parts are found with high geometric accuracy.
The lathe is in one-piece structure and made of meehanite, greatly enhancing its abrasion resistance, and the internal force elimination process produces high vibration resistance and considerably enhances stability. The cross-shaped base and rectangular bearing structure ensure high structural stability and permanently stable quality.
The tail-stock is installed a presence sensor pressure to display the clamping pressure between centers.
The tailstock consists of two parts: the upper one includes a sleeve moving mechanism, spindle assembly, and a shaft centerline adjustment mechanism, with a rectangular head in the rear, which is designed to lock the sleeve manually; and the lower one includes a tailstock fast-moving motor and a locking mechanism, with the main shaft installed on the high-precision radial clearance-adjustable double-row cylindrical roller bearing in the sleeve, rendering the high-precision rotating top on the tailstock. However, in order to satisfy certain special requirements of the machining process, it is feasible to transfer the plug board from the flange groove in the front of the sleeve to the groove near the front end of the main shaft in order to fix the main shaft and obtain a dead center. The rear end of the main shaft is connected with the sleeve via a disk spring to avoid any damage to the mechanism rising from thermal expansion of the work piece.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF HEAVY DUTY HORIZONTAL LATHE
|Specifications of CK61300*6000 Heavy Duty Horizontal Lathe|
|1.Max.Swing Diameter over the Cutting Tool Carriage||mm||2500|
|2.Max.Swing Diameter over machine bed||mm||3000|
|2.Max.Length of Work-piece||mm||5000|
|4. Guide Rail Width (4 heavy duty type guide rails)||mm||1800|
|5. Diameter of Spindle||mm||320|
|7. Spindle RPM||r/min||1-100|
|8. Tool Holder||4 positions cutting tool carriage 300*300 mm|
|9.No.of Spindle Speed||Stepless|
|10. Longitudinal Feed of Cutting Tool Rest||mm/min||0-3000|
|11.Horizontal Feed of Cutting Tool Rest||mm/min||0-2000|
|12. Longitudinal Stroke of Tool Rest||mm||5000|
|13. Horizontal Stroke of Tool Rest||mm||1500|
|14.Power of Main Motor||KW||75|
|15. Spindle Diameter of Tail-stock||mm||320|
|16. Tail-stock stroke||mm||300|
Contact Person: Anna Sun